What Are The Grade 1 Benefits And Salary Structure In Qatar Airways?
I just want to know the salary structure, benefits, and other things on the grade 1 position. If you can explain in detail where we will work and what is the department and also the pros & cons of this position. I have got the offer letter for (Ground Handling Agent) GHA1 position so if you have any information please update us.
I Always Give An Answer In Detail So Everyone Can Understand From His Or Her Perspective.
If You Didn’t Watch My Video on This Topic Then Click Here
If you are going to join Qatar Airways then you should know about their system. Qatar Airways they have a grading system for the positions so everyone can stand different from each other depending on experience and qualifications.
In grade 1, there are many positions so we cannot decide which department you are going to join.
Here Is The Complete Salary Structure And Benefits For The (Grade 1) Position.
- Salary: 2700 QAR,
- Department: QR, QDF, QAS, QACC, AMS, IMS, HIA, QDC,
- Duty Timing: 10 Hours or 12 Hours
- Days Off 2 & 5 Days Working But this Could Be Changed To 1 Day Off And 6 Days Working Depending On The Duty Timing. Holidays are optional get rest or work up to you.
- Accommodations (If you will choose your own then you will get money otherwise it is from the company and they will deduct the amount from your salary).
- Transportation (If you will choose your own then you will get money otherwise it is from the company and they will deduct the amount from your salary).
- Ticket Discounts: You will get 50% discounts on tickets for yourself and the family also. If you are working in the (QR) department, which is the main department of this group, then maybe you will get a 90% discount on your ticket.
- Training and much more.
Some Positions with Grade 1
- Ground Handling Agent
- Food Servers
- Junior Assistants
- Office Boy
- Assistant Porters
Roles are different in each department and their benefits so we cannot decide which one is the best. I can tell you from my personal experience and recommendation (that QR) is the best department.
What Are Pros & Cons Of Grade 1?
- Finding a job is a difficult task nowadays so why not!
- It’s better than any other company in Qatar
- Secure Job and promising
- You will be promoted depending on your performances
- Better than nothing
- You can apply for other jobs after 10months of your joining date. (Best of luck)
- Completely hard to work
- 49+ Degree in spring and it is difficult if your duty is in the airside not inside the airport.
- There is called promotion but not going to happen in the next few years or even 10.
- I have seen many people working at the same grade just because there is no justice regarding promotion. If your top management is happy not just because of your work but bribe and licks their shoes.
- No motivational support from the management
- Aggressive behavior from the seniors
- Trust me if you are earning 50% of the amount which you are going to get then stay in your country and useless especially in Grade 1.
- You cannot jump from Grade 1 to Grade 3 so don’t think it’s going to happen.
The rest decision is yours. Feel free to ask questions and I am ready to give you answers. 🙂