Tips for females to join Qatar airways and living in Qatar alone 10 questions
I want a little info about what are the expenses there? As I got a offer letter for CSA position in Qatar airways and I’ll be moving to Qatar so the transport and accomodations will be provided by the company but I want to know what are the food expenses there? And will I get Pakistani food also? What if I start cooking at home how much cost per month vs how cost If I eat outside daily? Also which mode of transportation is cheaper in Qatar bus or metro? One more important thing, is this country safe for females who are living alone? And If a female go outside alone is it safe for her? On
I appreciate if you would recommend me any other tips as this is the first time I’m moving alone in an unknown country.
Thanks for your time to ask these questions, Let me answer this for you in detail so you can understand everything properly. You have asked several questions so I will answer them one by one so you can understand them in a simple way.
You asked the following 10 questions and I will answer each one.
- I want a little info about what are the expenses there?
Qatar is expensive but not like UAE because you will have few places to spend so you don’t need to worry about these things. Just focus on your job
- so the transport and accommodations will be provided by the company?
yes, they will provide the transport and accommodations and you don’t have the right to change unless someone from your family is living in Doha, Qatar. If you want to change your accommodations then it’s possible but within the QR Premises not outside the QR accommodations like boys do. Qatar Airways is responsible to protect you from every evil and bad thing so definitely they will not allow you unless you marry someone or ask your blood relation to live in Qatar.
- I want to know what are the food expenses there?
Food is expensive but it’s up to you whether you will buy from outside or cook at your own house. Still, we can order sometimes if we are having a party with friends but I will advise you to cook at your house.
- will I get Pakistani food also?
Yes, there are so many restaurants in Doha, Qatar so you can find them easily and eat whatever you like. We try to eat something tasty but it’s difficult sometimes but yes there are options so it’s up to your choice.
- What if I start cooking at home?
That would be amazing and save you a lot of money because food is expensive outside so its great if you do that.
- how much cost per month vs how much cost If I eat outside daily?
I can’t give you any specific answer to this question but yes it is around about 500 to 800QAR at home and if you eat it outside then there is no limit even more than 1100 to 1500QAR for food.
- which mode of transportation is cheaper Qatar bus or the metro?
Metro and buss are charging the same but you will use your company transportation so you don’t need to find any metro or buss. I will highly recommend you to use your company transportation its safe, active, running perfectly, and a good environment.
- is this country safe for females who are living alone?
yes absolutely safe and perfect even in other gulf countries so you are free to do anything but not anything which is against any gulf country.
- If a female goes outside alone is it safe for her?
Yes its safe don’t worry
- I appreciate it if you would recommend to me any other tips as this is the first time I’m moving alone to an unknown country.
If you really need my advice then read it below and follow it trust me you will save a lot of money.
- Please try to save more money
- Don’t eat outside
- Don’t spend on shopping too much
- Don’t travel too much
- Never fall in love with anyone
- Never share your personal things with anyone
- Never ever share your personal life with anyone
- Please Live, Eat & Work. But if you want to spend then come back to your country and spend. Save money so you can stand on your feet.
- I swear I’ve seen a lot of people spending too much in Qatar but when they come back to their country they don’t have anything but a shame.
- I wish you all the best.
These are my tips for females to join Qatar Airways.
Please do subscribe to my YouTube Channel https://youtube.com/c/JobsAdvisor for upcoming videos. Keep visiting this website for the latest information and if you have any more questions please feel free to ask anytime.