Should I Join Qatar Airways as Cabin Crew?
first of all ,I want to appreciate your dedication to make such great videos.
I am a candidate for the role of cabin crew in qatar airways before the medical test in my country.I have done lots of research about this career and I came to across this points:
1-bad management and bad treatment with cabin crew
2-strict rules which push most of the crew to resign such as minimum rest(15 hr),sick leave,reporting culture and overall bad atmosphere.
3-confusing about getting married when you are working as cabin crew(if it is ok ,are we allowed to rent a house? )
4-curfew 4-7am even on off days.
5-QR is always recruiting cabin crew , which is worrying because I do not see this trend in emirates For example,recruiting every month means there is a problem over there.
I will be thankful if you could help me make the right decision
There is only one answer/word for you that you should join this company as soon as possible because of below reasons.
- Look only few companies are hiring Qatar Airways is one of them.
- Why people get fired because of their mistake trust me.
- Qatar Airways removing every single person whoever break policy for QR.
- Emirates Airline yes they terminate less hire more (True)
- Qatar Airways is more restrictive.
- You can get marry just don’t mention it because one you will mention they will remove you no matter how good you are.. until now.. In future I have no idea…